none
Keep getting asked to save normal.dotm RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Is it a VSTO add-in or COM add-in? Do you find what code in your add-in cause the issue? In the link you shared, it would get the prompt when quitting application. But your issue is getting the message box when printing on windows explorer. According to my test result, no event in VSTO/COM add-ins would fire when I right click Print on windows explorer, so i do not think any event handler would work for you. I suggest you debug your project to check which part cause the issue and share detail repro steps here.  

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 3:15 AM
  • Hi;

It's a COM AddIn. I followed your advice and found it. It was adding the the RMB menus in Word during start-up. Once I moved that to when needed, the problem went away.

Thank you

What we did for the last 6 months - Made the world's coolest reporting & docgen system even more amazing

Monday, October 30, 2017 7:06 PM
  • Thanks for the information. I suggest you mark it as answer to close this thread.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 1:22 AM