none
Cannot change Market Distribution RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I've already uploaded XAP file and updated all information to prepare for submission, but still cannot change the market distribution to "Continue distributing to current markets". My application is a game application that will distribute to country/region that not require rating certificate first.

After I selected "Continue distributing to current markets" and saved. It's still reproducible selected option "Distribute to all available markets at the base price tier" everytime.

I tried to change from Chrome, Firefox, IE8, IE10, but got the same result that cannot change market distribution.

Please help, thank you so much.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:10 AM

Answers

• Hello Eric,

Thank you for your additional information.  I cannot select Market Selection and Custom Pricing option now.

Do you mean I should submit application for option 1 "Distribute to all available markets at the base price tier" first then I can customize the countries with this option Market Selection and Custom Pricing?

I will try your step and solution.

---------

Updated:

After I changed the option in Publish section (More options).
    Changed from "Automatically, as soon as it's certified" to "Manually, any time after it's certified". Then I can select and  save with option "Continue contributing to current markets"

Thank you so much Eric.

• Edited by IndexCorpTH Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by IndexCorpTH Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:16 AM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:09 PM

All replies

• Hello IndexCorpTH,

I am not sure that I am clear on the issue you are experiencing because of paragraph #2. When you go to Market Selection and Custom Pricing are you should have 3 options: 

• Distribute to all available markets at the base price tier
    • Distribute to all markets except China.
    • Continue distributing to current markets

Are you saying that you cannot select "Continue distributing to current markets?"

If you are unable to choose this option have you tried manually checking the boxes next to the countries you wish to include in your submission?

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Dev Center

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:22 PM
    Owner
  • Thank you for your reply Eric

I can select option "Continue distributing to current markets".

But after I saved, it select option 1 "Distribute to all available markets at the base price tier" everytime.
    No any boxes for select the country.

You can watch the issue via captured video here: youtu.be / pF5mxsj1CzE

Please help

Thank you so much

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:12 AM
  • 

Hello IndexCorpTH,

This is expected behavior because you have not submitted anything. If you wish to customize the countries click on Market Selection and Custom Pricing:

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Dev Center

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:17 PM
    Owner
  • Hello Eric,

Thank you for your additional information.  I cannot select Market Selection and Custom Pricing option now.

Do you mean I should submit application for option 1 "Distribute to all available markets at the base price tier" first then I can customize the countries with this option Market Selection and Custom Pricing?

I will try your step and solution.

---------

Updated:

After I changed the option in Publish section (More options).
    Changed from "Automatically, as soon as it's certified" to "Manually, any time after it's certified". Then I can select and  save with option "Continue contributing to current markets"

Thank you so much Eric.

• Edited by IndexCorpTH Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by IndexCorpTH Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:16 AM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:09 PM