Azure compatibility with Neo4j RRS feed

• Question

• I have my files in Azure Datalake Storage Gen2
    Neo4j enterprise edition and causal cluster are available in Azure Marketplace.
    Which will be compatible with Azure, as I have to read files from Azure datalake and do processing in Neo4j

Jothi

Friday, February 21, 2020 11:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Jothi123456789,

Thanks for your query. Both are compatible with Azure. As per my understanding, you are trying to understand the difference between Neo4j enterprise edition and Neo4j Enterprise causal cluster I would suggest you to please reach out to Neo4j support since your query is more specific to Neo4j. 

Here is the link for Neo4j - https://support.neo4j.com/hc/en-us

Hope this helps.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Saturday, February 22, 2020 12:28 AM
  • Hi Jothi123456789,

Just checking to see if the above information was helpful. If you have any further query, do let us know. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Monday, February 24, 2020 11:50 PM