ASPState Session state database in In-Memory structure RRS feed

• Question

• User-2086177314 posted

I am not sure that this is the right forum to post my query, If not, please let me know.

Earlier we were using ASPState database for managing ASP.NET sessions. With introduction of In-Memory OLTP, there is a post for managing these sessions using In-Memory OLTP structure. Ref (https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dataplatforminsider/2014/07/10/new-asp-net-session-state-provider-for-sql-server-in-memory-oltp/).

In old version of ASPState code, there was a facility to manage multiple applications in a single ASPState database using AppId, however with new In-Memory OLTP version, there is no option for AppId.

In our current design, we have 6 different applications using same ASPState database and having different AppId.

So tricky part is we have app groups, which means apps in one group should be treated same for session treatment whereas other group should be creating it's own session and don't interfere with another group.

Could you please help me to handle multiple sessions using new In-Memory structure?

Thanks.

Monday, November 6, 2017 1:57 PM

All replies