none
Integrating BizTalk with RabbitMQ RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All

I am trying to set up a POC Biztalk application that will send and receive simple messages from a RabbitMQ queue.

I have followed the instructions in this article by Leonid Ganeline http://geekswithblogs.net/LeonidGaneline/archive/2012/02/09/biztalk-and-rabbitmq.aspx and can see the RabbitMQ bindings etc. when I set up my send port and receive location. Everything seems correct except that when submitting a message, it is consumed but then simply disappears. The messages are not sent to the queue, there are no exceptions thrown and no activity is logged.

The Send port uses the WCF-Custom transport with the rabbitMQ binding and is filtering on the BTS.ReceivePortName property. To ensure the filter works I have another Send port with the same filter that simply sends the dropped message to a directory. This send port works fine.

The queue that is set in the send port uri exists and can receive/send messages if invoked from a .Net app but I get nothing from the BizTalk application. 

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Patrick

• Edited by Smiffco Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:26 PM removed reference to images
    Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:26 PM

All replies