What is control like this called? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello and thank you for reading my question.

    I am wondering if anyone maybe knows what this control is called because I like it but I can't find something like this and I am not knowing what this control would be called.

    It is in Hotmail e-mail when I am typing a e-mail that it is supposed to go to.  When I am typing an e-mail and I am leaving the text field it is checking if this contact exists and is putting it in a box with an "X" on it to delete that e-mail address. 

    I'm sorry if I am not being clear.  I would thank anyone if they maybe know what this is called. or if maybe someone knows an example somewhere.

    Thank you for your helping me.  :D
    Friday, March 20, 2009 4:26 AM


  • Use a CheckedListBox.
    Hans Passant.
    • Proposed as answer by Harry Zhu Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Friday, March 27, 2009 5:20 AM
    Friday, March 20, 2009 10:00 AM