Group header problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi;

I have a report with GROUP, the problem is with the first GROUP in the first PAGE, it doenn't displays the code and name of the group, but the next group and other works ok.

I'm using VFP9.

Thanks on advance.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:51 PM

Answers

• I think it may be a bug in VFP Report if you're not using VFP9 SP2 the latest hotfix. If you use it and still get this problem, can you create a sample to re-create and put zip at the place we can download?

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Friday, May 25, 2012 4:37 PM

All replies

• It displays your data...

If the group is based on some relation and the related record is not available then it has to display spaces. You could try to print record number or EOF() result from the table in a group header and it will show where are you.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:34 PM
  • in the first group header displays de number of record one (1), the first recorda has code and name for the group header but it doesn't display them
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:44 PM
  • Still an issue?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, May 25, 2012 4:33 PM
  • I think it may be a bug in VFP Report if you're not using VFP9 SP2 the latest hotfix. If you use it and still get this problem, can you create a sample to re-create and put zip at the place we can download?

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Friday, May 25, 2012 4:37 PM