none
home come String is True of false? RRS feed

• Question

• hey there, as you may see by the Title <g class="gr_ gr_813 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="813" id="813">i</g> am totally new to C# and programming 

<g class="gr_ gr_815 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="815" id="815">i</g> started using Pluralsight and the course I'm watching he did specify that "you should have a basic understanding of Loops and brunches but its ok if you not" and well <g class="gr_ gr_657 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="657" id="657">i</g> do not know anything in programming 

so my question is is there a good place where <g class="gr_ gr_655 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="655" id="655">i</g> can know the absolute basic of C# which included Variables and such basics?

again <g class="gr_ gr_769 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="769" id="769">im</g> totally new so <g class="gr_ gr_859 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="859" id="859">i</g> may jump too much forward 

Kind regards

ReuvenA

Sunday, April 8, 2018 7:26 AM

All replies