none
Consuming JAVA SOAP web service RRS feed

• Question

• I add a Service Reference to a JAVA SOAP webservice.  I was able to test this connection to the service and everything appears to be working fine.

Later I realized that I need to make these calls through corporate firewalls also.  I have looked for a .Proxy object to set for the ServiceCall and there is not one.  Where is the .Proxy property on the Service so I can create a webproxy object with credentials and assign them accordingly so I can make the SOAP call through the firewall ?

If I choose the Add Web Reference option at the time i create the ServiceReference then i see the .Proxy on the service and all is good.  However, I would prefer to use the Service Reference methodology instead of the Web Reference method created for Framework 2.x compatibility.

Any ideas on how i can set the Proxy information on a JAVA SOAP service reference ?

Thanks

Friday, December 19, 2014 3:09 PM

Answers

• Hi GaCracker777,

This forum is used to discuss the questions about WCF web services, for your question about the Java web services, please try to post it in this forum.
    #WCF, ASMX and other Web Services:
    http://forums.asp.net/28.aspx/1?WCF+ASMX+and+other+Web+Services .

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 22, 2014 4:38 AM