none
can not install .net framework....silverlight RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am trying to stream the olympic games off the CTV website....but it fails to load....

I have updated silverlight but I think the issue lies with .net framework and windows update.....Also the trouble shooter is not working...

Will this take a reinstall of windows...because I did that 6 months ago and it was fine for about a week then went back to no trouble shooter....

Any ideas?

Thursday, August 2, 2012 6:08 AM

All replies

• Why do you think it's a .NET Framework issue? Cite error message(s) observed.

What is your Windows version and the .NET Framework version you think is faulty.

Use this tool to check your installed frameworks:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/10/13/8999004.aspx

Run the tool with the .NET version you think has issues selected, then post the first 15 lines AND last 15 lines of tool output here.

Thursday, August 2, 2012 12:40 PM
  • Hi reconeyes,

Thanks for your post.

How is your issue now? I want to charify something on your issue.

From your description, we didn't see the issue is related to .NET Framework.

To make sure of it. We need you to verify .NET Framework on your OS.

Also, we need more details. For example, we need your OS version, .NET version.

Regards,

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, August 9, 2012 8:24 AM
  • Change the status to "General Discussion"
    We are changing the issue type to "General Discussion" because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and click the button "Change Type" at the top of the post. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thanks,

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, August 24, 2012 2:09 AM