Can't access to SharePoint lists data after publish my Lightswitch project RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I'm trying for first time to connect a LightSwitch 2013 (Web-Silverlight) project to Sharepoint 2013 lists, following the Beth Massi video: 17 - How Do I: Connect LightSwitch to SharePoint Data?

Everything works fine for me in VS but after try the published application I only got the red (x) like can't connect error, I published this into a server in the same domain using domain users authentication. I don't know what is missing on my side or SP administration  :(

Friday, February 27, 2015 9:05 PM

Answers

• HI,

In the LightSwitch world, the dreaded red X is analogous to the Red Ring of Death on an Xbox 360.

It is a major indication of a problem in your application.  When your application fails to load data successfully, the screen will display a red X. Take a look at this document about the analysis of Red X.

At the same time you can also clean and rebuild your application, and check whether it make any difference.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Damian Ramos Thursday, July 30, 2015 10:17 PM
    Monday, March 9, 2015 7:40 AM