Storage Owner Cannot Access Blob RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Previously I created a storage in my Azure account.  But i got below access denied message when i open it via azure blob. 

Access denied

You do not have access

Looks like you don't have access to this content. To get access, please contact the owner.

When i try to open the blob via Azure Storage Explorer, it prompt "The requested action could not be completed Details: This request is not authorized perform this operation. "

In Azure Storage IAM, i checked my account is already the Classic Administration with Full access right. 

Thanks.

Kelvin

Thursday, February 14, 2019 4:08 AM

All replies

• Hello Kelvin,

Could you check once, virtual networks and firewalls are configured correctly. You may also have to refer the solutions given here for troubleshooting the Access Denied errors in the storage account. Hope this helps you!

• Proposed as answer by YASWANTH MADI Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:25 AM
    • Edited by YASWANTH MADI Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:27 AM
    Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:25 AM
  • Kelvin, Could you add the following role to your IAM roles: storage-blob-data-contributor-preview or Storage blob Data Owner ? I'd highly recommend checking the following roles

Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:05 PM
  • @Kelvin, Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Tuesday, February 26, 2019 8:31 AM