none
How to pass textbox from From to Query as a parameter criteria and export this query to excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I have some textbox on form. How can I pass this value to criteria of one query to filter. I use formula

And when i export this query to excel then it occur error like this:

if I use one field from table for criteria. it works well. but when i use textbox i can export this query to excel file. Please help me . maybe the query can not run with above criteria.

Thanks

Friday, July 6, 2018 5:47 AM

All replies

• Hello Nghi Trinh,

It seems you got error while running a macro. I'm wondering if your query could successfully return the date you want.

Please try to keep your form opened and then open the query from navigation pane directly. Could the query return the data correctly?

If it could, I think there must be something wrong with the macro. Please share the macro code.

If not, please tell us the result of the query. If you got any error, please detail us the error message.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 9, 2018 6:21 AM
  • Thank your reply. I found the solution already. the simple way is that I declare parameter in SQL view of query. The error require the variable.
    Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:30 PM
  • Hello Nghi Trinh,

Glad to hear that you issue has been resolved. I would suggest you mark your reply as answer to close the thread.

If you have any other issue, please feel free to post threads to let us know.

Thanks for understanding,

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:14 AM