none
Activities and Reputation Not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I just noticed that in my activity the last activity is 6 hours while i answered a question in Visual C# forum and it got accepted but i don't see points updated in my profile and it is not listed in activity as well, What is going on anybody knows?

Thanks!

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Blog | LinkedIn | Stack Overflow | Facebook
    profile for Ehsan Sajjad on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:27 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I just noticed that in my activity the last activity is 6 hours while i answered a question in Visual C# forum and it got accepted but i don't see points updated in my profile and it is not listed in activity as well, What is going on anybody knows?

Thanks!

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Blog | LinkedIn | Stack Overflow | Facebook
    profile for Ehsan Sajjad on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:27 PM
  • Hi Ehsan,

I am also having the same issue. Recently it takes sometime to sync with the profile. Wait some more to see if it takes effect. If doesn't then you can email your issue to fissues at microsoft dot com. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:40 PM
  • Hi Ehsan,

I am also having the same issue. Recently it takes sometime to sync with the profile. Wait some more to see if it takes effect. If doesn't then you can email your issue to fissues at microsoft dot com. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:40 PM
  • I'd send them an email here.

https://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/mailform/contactus.aspx?refurl=http%3a%2f%2fsocial.microsoft.com%2fForums%2fen-US%2freportabug%2fthreads

I also reported the issue.

(edit: they report the engineering teams is working on it)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:47 PM
  • They're reporting issue resolved and it looks like my points got caught up.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:08 PM