My app is not visible in Windows Phone Store in US RRS feed

• Question

• I have an app that has a lot of downloads and very good rating (4.5 - 5.0). In Polish Store it was on the first place for some time. In Germany it is on 36., in Italy on 30., in France 55. in category Tools & Productivity. I thinks it's not bad. But when I browse US Store, I can scroll to the end where apps have very low ratings... and can't find my app which in US has 28 reviews with very good rating (4.5). It is searchable but isn't present on the app list.

For today in US I have 2000 downloads, 70 per day, 28 reviews (4.5). Is it to low to show in the Store? In Germany for example I have less downloads per day (around 30) and the app is on the 36. place.

Link to the app.

Monday, January 28, 2013 3:04 PM

Answers

• OK, my app is now visible, and even quite high. I don't know why it wasn't for some time, but it looks ok now.
    • Marked as answer by Łukasz Rejman Saturday, February 2, 2013 4:57 PM
    Saturday, February 2, 2013 4:57 PM

All replies

• You have to consider the market size.

The US market is probably the windows phone biggest market, every day thousands of apps are downloaded, if yours with that stats aren't on the top it is because the others have much better downloads and reviews than yours is getting.

Monday, January 28, 2013 9:56 PM
  • OK, my app is now visible, and even quite high. I don't know why it wasn't for some time, but it looks ok now.
    • Marked as answer by Łukasz Rejman Saturday, February 2, 2013 4:57 PM
    Saturday, February 2, 2013 4:57 PM