none
multiple page view in single report design in reportviewer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using reportviewer for viewing the report. I have done the datagrid contains the employees data with the checkboxes.  I checked(selected) the one employee details for viewing his/her details in report it works fine. If I checked(selected) more than one employees details  for viewing their details in report it show the details of the employee which I have selected in the last (Selected in datagrid). I want to display the details of all employees I have selected in this report. Please help me.

• Edited by Divya Kaliannan Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:14 AM
    • Moved by Yang,Chenfei Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:49 AM Visual Stuio Report Control Related
    Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is to discuss WPF development issue. For this issue, I will move this thread to Visual Studio Report Controls Forum, Where you can contact many experts about this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Jimmy Yang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:48 AM