How to make slide show one by one pages(Flip view Navigation for Pages) ?

Question

• Hi,

i am develop application based on javascript, i am use gridview template for the app, i want slide navigation previous and next to another data item here is the sample image that taken from another app, can you please suggest me how to implement like it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/84839474/slide.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/84839474/slide2.jpg

Thank You In Advance

Thursday, November 29, 2012 7:05 AM

Answers

• Hi Mehul,

According to the two sample images you've provided, the navigation pages look quite normal which just contain some "back" and "forward" button for you to navigate between different application pages.

I think you can just use the WinJS.Navigation.navigate method to navigate between different pages (when the previous and next button is clicked). For example, you can define a single page which will load different content based on the "pageIndex" parameter passed in. e.g.

#when next button clicked, you execute some code as below:

WinJS.Navigation.navigate("[target page].html", {pageIndex: currentIndex+1});

#and when previous button clicked, you change the index to previous page instead:

WinJS.Navigation.navigate("[target page].html", { pageIndex: currentIndex - 1 });

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Song Tian Thursday, December 06, 2012 9:06 AM
    Monday, December 03, 2012 3:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Mehul,

According to the two sample images you've provided, the navigation pages look quite normal which just contain some "back" and "forward" button for you to navigate between different application pages.

I think you can just use the WinJS.Navigation.navigate method to navigate between different pages (when the previous and next button is clicked). For example, you can define a single page which will load different content based on the "pageIndex" parameter passed in. e.g.

#when next button clicked, you execute some code as below:

WinJS.Navigation.navigate("[target page].html", {pageIndex: currentIndex+1});

#and when previous button clicked, you change the index to previous page instead:

WinJS.Navigation.navigate("[target page].html", { pageIndex: currentIndex - 1 });

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Song Tian Thursday, December 06, 2012 9:06 AM
    Monday, December 03, 2012 3:13 AM
  • Thank you for Help

But can i add this code to each & every item details page ?

Monday, December 03, 2012 5:10 AM