none
Issue while geting response from the WCF service RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

i have an issue while geting response from the WCF service.

When i submit the request it si going to suspended state and i found the response message in the messgae parts->body..But instances is suspended and it throws a exception as like below.

Uncaught exception (see the 'inner exception' below) has suspended an instance of service 'SRAddvalue10.SRAddvalue10Orch(3b01d7bd-e44c-8615-8f54-7d77f67b4249)'.
    The service instance will remain suspended until administratively resumed or terminated.
    If resumed the instance will continue from its last persisted state and may re-throw the same unexpected exception.
    InstanceId: c6701d6f-3155-4a0d-b046-88f97318fc98
    Shape name:
    ShapeId:
    Exception thrown from: segment -1, progress -1
    Inner exception: Received unexpected message type '' does not match expected type 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/2010/01/datacontracts#ServiceRequesService10CreateServReq_Response'.

Exception type: UnexpectedMessageTypeException
    Source: Microsoft.XLANGs.Engine
    Target Site: Void VerifyMessage(Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.Envelope, System.String, Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.Context, Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.OperationInfo)
    The following is a stack trace that identifies the location where the exception o

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:13 AM

Answers

• it means schema is deployed multiple times . same schema is attached to multiple application .

Remove all schema , left only schema with application that you are running .

Regards

Mohit Gupta

• Marked as answer by Mini3Santh Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:19 AM
    Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:07 AM

All replies