No resources found for default language - MakePri interpreting things incorrectly

Question

• I have a project which contains a content folder and below the content folder an fi folder.  The problem is that MakePRI thinks the fi folder are resources (which they aren't), and thus get completely confused and says this:

No resources found for default language. Qualify resources by marking their file or folder with the default language or change the default language. http://www.microsoft.com/

Unfortunately, I cannot rename the folder, because the code is shared with WPF, Silverlight and the Windows phone and they all use that folder name.

If I press F1 whilst having this error selected, it doesn't give me any assistance for this particular problem, so it's not clear how to qualify resources, but in this case I need to tell MakePRI to ignore my folder, how can I do that?

Stefan

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:28 PM

All replies

• Did you ever figure this out? I like how the MSFT employee bothered to move the thread but didn't bother to answer it. :(

• Edited by Highbrow Games Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:57 AM remove old sig
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:57 AM
  • No, I think I could rename it for debugging purposes but never released the application because the performance of WinRT is too poor.
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:45 AM