none
how to use public IReadOnlyDictionary<FaceShapeAnimations, float, >AnimationUnits { get; } in unity ?? RRS feed

• Question

• how to use 
    public IReadOnlyDictionary<FaceShapeAnimations, float, >AnimationUnits { get; } in unity ??
    Friday, October 31, 2014 4:34 PM

All replies

• // assuming you have already got a valid currentFaceAlignment object...

var vertices = CurrentFaceModel.CalculateVerticesForAlignment(currentFaceAlignment);

float value = currentFaceAlignment.AnimationUnits[FaceShapeAnimations.JawOpen];

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Friday, October 31, 2014 6:37 PM
  • thanks, let me test it if I understand :)

I am not C# developer but trying to be ;)
    Saturday, November 1, 2014 7:43 AM
  • I can't get FaceAlignment.

documentation is not enough and I don't see it listed, I see al like deformations etc.. but not animations or FaceAlignment which is needed now :(

• Edited by UnityDev Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:12 PM
    Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:11 PM
  • The API for Unity follow the same pattern and programming model found in the .Net/Store api's. If you follow the pattern find in the other samples, that should provide code on how the api's need to be put together.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Monday, November 3, 2014 6:11 PM
  • unity documentation and forums logic is much better they provide code as reply/answer.

since I am not c# coder and want to make your device popular can you write just one line of code?

I don't know how to call FaceAlignment cause net code doesn't work in unity 100 % the same. please?

Monday, November 3, 2014 8:05 PM
  • we are working on samples, but don't have anything to share at this time. As I said, if you follow the HDBasic samples already provided in the SDK, this will show you the API's to call and how to use them.

currentFaceAlignment = FaceAlignment.Create();

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Monday, November 3, 2014 8:48 PM