template guide RRS feed

• Question

• I am a student from India and just getting started with visual studio ..   I am facing issue with terms regarding design philosophy of microsoft , for Eg blank app , pivot app , hub app..  panorama , web ... and all ... so is their any guide to make me understand all this template and exactly what they means .. about each of them  ???. please  tell me ..soon .. 
    Sunday, February 28, 2016 6:37 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Myself for one, hate to read!. My only resource is Channel9 videos. 

Here's a good one to start, just to get some ideas on what's available in Channel9.

My last visit when learning Windows 8.1 was to look for materials by Bob Tabor and once finished with Bob, go ahead with Jerry Nixon.

Good luck!

I'm at the advance level of my experience. In life that is, based on my age. Still learning the changing ways of programming. I do what I can to give a helping hand but sometimes due to my limited knowledge and understanding the issues, by trying to help I do make things worse and more confusing that the current problem. Please accept my apologies.

Monday, February 29, 2016 9:03 PM
  • thanx fro the help !!! i appreciate it .. by all means .   nd yeah .. channel9 way to go .. 
    Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:24 PM