Multiple Page Control Navigators in 1 App?

Question

• Hi There,

I'm somewhat of an amateur coder building an App in HTML/CSS/JavaScript for Win 8.

I have a 3 prong question as I can't find answers elsewhere:

1.) Can you have multiple page navigator controls within 1 app (I need 3). If so, how can I modify/clone the Navigator.js file to allow multiple controls? As an aside, I'm essentially hoping to have 3 apps within 1 where they independently source their own data, and subsequently, can be independently navigated.

I tried to create 2 and only the 'last' one works with the first instance returning a blank div. However, if I remove the 2nd, the first works. I don't understand JavaScript well enough to debug the Navigator.js manually.

2.) Can you access any of the native apps, i.e the Mail App or the Messenger App to 'implant' them into your app. Or is this only achievable by building your own clients and accessing native apps via the Share contract?

3.) Do you know any Sydney based Windows developers/evangelists?

Monday, July 22, 2013 12:40 PM

All replies

• Sorry, also to clarify for question 1.) , the 3 navigation controls will be based off the default.html and will be independent. I already have the responsive design shell set up to cater for the separate navigation controls.
    Monday, July 22, 2013 11:44 PM