none
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPGInvoker, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. RRS feed

• Question

• Things were working just fine until a security package was installed on the server we have biztalk installed in. Now, even through the 'security pacakge' has been un-installed, we still get the this error. It's been a week we are struggling with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Below is the error message. Thanks! Eve

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPGInvoker, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 6:56 PM

Answers

• Did you try repairing the BizTalk adapter pack from the add/remove programs control panel?

Also, this is an error that occurs when the assembly is not in the GAC. You might also try installing the assembly into the GAC: gacutil /i <assembly name> if you have the Windows SDK on the system.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 10:41 PM

All replies

• I have seen that before, it has changed the rights to your file assemblies, (nasty evil security packages, norton is the worst on what it does to a biztalk box, best to exclude biztalk from pushes and follow the MS hardening best practices.)  If you happen to have a backup of the server prior to the security package, I would try and restore to it. 

It can get messy from there, there is no easy fix, I would start by looking at the objects and for the sake of sanity, make sure everyone full control (for fixing pourposes) if you get lucky and it starts working, from there you can look at applying tighter rights to the objects, that should include the biztalk account the app is running under.

Worst case.. rebuild, not alot of fun, but I have had that happen before and made sure the security guys who deployed their stuff was enjoying the long after hours rebuild with me.  For some reason they left my servers alone after that.

Thursday, July 7, 2011 3:40 PM
  • Jason, thanks for your reply. I'm still pulling my hair out with this. I was told that the server was 'restored' back to its state prior to 6/27, however the issue still persists. We have re-installed biztalk also to no avail. I am now working with the person who has admin rights to that server (I don't) to see if he can just give everything full control... Thanks again.

Monday, July 11, 2011 1:10 PM
  • Did you try repairing the BizTalk adapter pack from the add/remove programs control panel?

Also, this is an error that occurs when the assembly is not in the GAC. You might also try installing the assembly into the GAC: gacutil /i <assembly name> if you have the Windows SDK on the system.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 10:41 PM
  • We finally got it solved. Apparently something (I can only assume the security package installed since it was on the same day/time) changed the SAP client dlls permissions.

Thank you all for your replies. Not a fun thing to deal with.

Eve

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:44 AM
  • How did you resolve this?  I am having the same issue.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Smith

Friday, April 27, 2012 2:53 PM