none
Visual Studio UserVoice voting limitations vs. using Microsoft Connect RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to be able to provide additional suggestions and feedback to Microsoft on their products, however, with the new implementation of Visual Studio User Voice, I am no longer able to provide more than 10 suggestions across all of their products!! At least while using Microsoft Connect, I could provide as many suggestions as I wished with no such limitations! As a bare minimum, Visual Studio User Voice should provide around 50 votes to individual users rather than simply 10. Since you can only apply a maximum of 3 votes to a particular suggestion, what difference does it make to Microsoft? With just 10 votes, people are restricted from sharing additional ideas and also voting on other ideas which they also like, simply because they do not have enough votes. This seems like a terrible model for Microsoft since it effectively stifles the creative ideas and suggestions from end-users and customers that was previously very open to new suggestions while still hosted on Microsoft Connect.
    Friday, October 21, 2011 1:28 PM