none
Web View Platform to Access to my Excel Dashboard RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello People,

I'm doing a Excel Dashboard using Macro. My dashboard are being updated daily with data from a specific database.

My goal is to available this dashboard in a Web View, to give to my managers the possibility to using the concept of Reports ad-hocs.

Based on your experience, what is the best method to achieve my goal? I will want to have my data updated daily at online platform.
    Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:27 PM

All replies

• Hi SaQvL,

>>My goal is to available this dashboard in a Web View, to give to my managers the possibility to using the concept of Reports ad-hocs.<<

What did 'Web View' mean? Did you want to view the document online? If I understood correctly, you can upload it OneDrive or any SharePoint site and share the document. If you want to use code to developing with SharePoint, I would suggest that you get more effective response from SharePoint 2013 - Development and Programming forum.

Also is 'Reports ad-hocs' a third-party tool? If I understood correctly, I suggest that you get support from offical site for the third-party issue.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, April 27, 2015 8:02 AM