none
PowerPoint 2013 Presenter View Customizing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    is there a way to customize the build-in Presenter View of PowerPoint 15 (2013).
    I have VS2013 and programm with c#. I want to remove some Buttons/Popups/Contextmenus and want to add some other controlls.

Thx in advance!

Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Dexit2k,

Thanks for posting in MSDN forum.

As far as I konw, we can't custom the context menus for the Presenter view of Powerpoint at present. You can get more detail about the Fluent User Interface Control Identifiers in Office 2013 from link below:
    Office 2013 Help Files: Office Fluent User Interface Control Identifiers

I also suggest that you submit the feedback from link below, if you want to PowerPoint supports this feature:
    Submit Feedback - Microsoft Office

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 17, 2014 8:43 AM
  • Thx Fei!
    I have found a way to customize it.

Monday, November 17, 2014 4:28 PM
  • Hi Dexit2k,

Would you mind sharing with us the detail about the solustion? It would be helful to others who have the same issue.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:29 AM