none
Ad in Unity game RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , I have a problem when I want to put an ad to my unity game for windows phone 8.1 , it doesnt show in the game , does somebody know to put an ad in some unity game?Thanks.
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You need to open the unity generated package in Visual Studio and add the Microsoft Ad SDK. You can then drag and drop the AdControl (or AdMediator Control) into your app. Create an ad unit in pubCenter, substitute the App ID and Ad unit ID in your app code within VisualStudio before you create a package for your app.

That's it, and you're good to go!

Regards,

Anusha S

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:22 AM
  • The problem is that I did all that :D and still have a problem , cant see the ad....
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:43 PM
  • Hi Vucko,

Are you able to see ads in the emulator, when you run it?

Thanks,

Shreyas Ganesh N [MSFT]

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 12:11 PM
  • No , I cant see the Ads in the emulator , I cant see Ads when I put the game on my Lumia.I have an app with Ads and it works fine but in Unity game I cant see the Ads.
    Friday, June 12, 2015 8:08 AM
  • I would suggest you use Prime31's Unity plugin for showing Microsoft Ads, since you literally say nothing at all that can help resolve your issue.
    Tuesday, June 16, 2015 3:53 PM
  • Thanks , I downloaded the plugin but I dont know how to use it adn how to add Ad with that plugin.Thanks in advance! :)
    Friday, July 3, 2015 7:33 PM