none
Subscript / Superscript using FormattedText class RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm using the FormattedText class to create Text (I finally render it to a geometry) and I'm wondering how I could create subscript / superscript Text using this class? Thanks for any hint!

Sunday, May 2, 2010 3:06 AM

Answers

• Hi Srynoname,

I'm afraid there’s no prebuilt functions that we can use to implement this. You have to place the text manually to get a subscript or superscript.

Best regards,
    Linda Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Linda Liu Monday, May 10, 2010 4:55 AM
    Friday, May 7, 2010 8:01 AM

All replies

• Do you want more than writing with a different font size and a diffent starting point Y?
    Bigsby, Lisboa, Portugal
    O que for, quando for, é que será o que é...
    Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
    http://bigsby.eu
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 1:42 PM
  • Do you want more than writing with a different font size and a diffent starting point Y?
    Bigsby, Lisboa, Portugal
    O que for, quando for, é que será o que é...
    Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
    http://bigsby.eu

first of all, thanks for your reply!

well, lets say I'm wondering if there are prebuilt functions for that or if I have to place the text manually like you said?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 2:33 PM
  • Hi Srynoname,

I'm afraid there’s no prebuilt functions that we can use to implement this. You have to place the text manually to get a subscript or superscript.

Best regards,
    Linda Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Linda Liu Monday, May 10, 2010 4:55 AM
    Friday, May 7, 2010 8:01 AM