screensharing in c# RRS feed

• Question

• hi
     I  want to built a application in which 1 user can share its computer screen(not remote dekstop control) with other user using c# code.pleas eguide me how  to make this possible.any 3rd party control will not work as i need to customized it with our database.

thanks
    Monday, June 14, 2010 9:33 AM

Answers

• Hi,

VncSharp is a free and open source (GPL) implementation of the VNC Remote Framebuffer (RFB) Protocol for the .NET Framework. VNC (Virtual Network Computing) is a cross-platform client/server protocol allowing remote systems to be controlled over a network.

Microsoft Terminal Services provides a public "Windows Desktop Sharing API " based on RDP to enable customers to write custom collaboration solutions in Windows Vista.

• Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Friday, June 18, 2010 9:10 AM
    Monday, June 14, 2010 11:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

VncSharp is a free and open source (GPL) implementation of the VNC Remote Framebuffer (RFB) Protocol for the .NET Framework. VNC (Virtual Network Computing) is a cross-platform client/server protocol allowing remote systems to be controlled over a network.

Microsoft Terminal Services provides a public "Windows Desktop Sharing API " based on RDP to enable customers to write custom collaboration solutions in Windows Vista.

• Marked as answer by Harry Zhu Friday, June 18, 2010 9:10 AM
    Monday, June 14, 2010 11:27 AM
  • thanks for your reply

i integrate it to my application.it works fine of LAN and with data connector card.but it unable to connect to server in case of firewall or NAT router.so can you provide how to overcome this problem.

thanks once again atleast i able to reach some where with your reply but need to work it beyond firewall nad NAT router.

Monday, June 21, 2010 7:35 AM