[Dev Center] Just a bug report. RRS feed

• Question

• Received an email from Microsoft Dev Center said that Your app has passed but with a few notes

But it is still under certification,  and no notes found.

Should this be sent to us when it has really passed? Maybe a bug should be fixed. Thanks.

Monday, November 21, 2016 8:34 AM

Answers

• Hi Exilerrr,

Thanks for reporting the problem. I will report it to the team related to see if it's a known issue.

You might contact Dev Center support to check the certification status of your app or maybe later you could check it in your Dashboard again.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by Exilerrr Tuesday, November 22, 2016 12:07 PM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Exilerrr,

Thanks for reporting the problem. I will report it to the team related to see if it's a known issue.

You might contact Dev Center support to check the certification status of your app or maybe later you could check it in your Dashboard again.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by Exilerrr Tuesday, November 22, 2016 12:07 PM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:46 AM
  • After several hours, I received another email said it passed without any problem. And this time it really passed.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 12:07 PM