none
C# Interop.Excel || The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) RRS feed

• Question

• The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)  |  System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE)

How to resolve this exception.

Regards,

Kiran R L

R L Kiran

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:58 PM

All replies

• Interop.Excel C# . The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)

How to resolve this exception.

Regards,

Kiran R L

R L Kiran

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:55 PM
  • I think you have created at least two more threads with the same question and the question does not provide enough information.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 7:49 PM
  • I think you have created at least two more threads with the same question and the question does not provide enough information.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 7:49 PM
  • Hi Kiran Reddi, 

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, your issue is more related to Excel. Therefore, it will be more appropriate to ask your question in Excel for Developers Forums

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:57 AM