none
I want to get document.elements value of HTA running in VBA RRS feed

• Question

• test source

<head> <title>HTA Test</title> <HTA:APPLICATION APPLICATIONNAME="HTA Test" SCROLL="yes" SINGLEINSTANCE="yes" WINDOWSTATE="maximize" > </head> <script language="VBScript"> Sub TestSub Msgbox "Testing 1-2-3." End Sub </script> <body> <input type="button" value="Run Script" name="run_button" onClick="TestSub"> </body>

For example
    In the running html application (title: HTA Test)
    The value of (name = "run_button")
    Get with VBA (document.getelementsby) I want to come and ask if this is possible.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hi hiraikou,

if we see your code looks like HTML in which you place a VBScript.

I remember that "document.getelementsby" is generally used in IE related automation.

other thing , I did not find any issue regarding Excel VBA Object Model.

here, I want to confirm with you that are you working with Excel VBA or not?

if not, let me know about that. I will try to move this thread to other suitable forums where you can get accurate suggestions for your questions.

if yes, kindly provide detailed information regarding how you run this HTML code to reproduce the issue.

please provide us above details , we will try to provide you further suggestions to solve the issue.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 28, 2017 1:55 AM