pdf generation in asp.net with itext RRS feed

• Question

• User-2074037068 posted

i have an asp.net application. it generate pdf as dynamicaly with database data. So everything is fine. Only problem is some times the pdf file is not open some times. I think that the delay problem. so how can i solve this problem. if it is happened then refesh then the pdf file is coming fine. My logic implimented as generate pdf file and save to folder then open with a aspx page with this file. Some time only the problem in open . So how to solve this. but this case i merging three pdf as single one. and open it

Saturday, November 6, 2010 12:21 PM

All replies

• User759660354 posted

I do have this same problem. Bu i also have that problem sometimes when i just try to open a pdf file in acrobat.

I noticed this problem on my windows7 64bit machine and not on others (windows vista, xp).

Sunday, November 7, 2010 2:40 AM
  • User-2074037068 posted

But i am working in windows xp. But i getting the issue xp platform also. it show some times llike the file is damaged . could not be repaired. . If i am going to refresh the page . it will be file. I think that pdf file load on a aspx page problem. Any one can give solution for it. 

Sunday, November 7, 2010 6:24 AM