none
Play MP3 files via an iPhone

Question

• Hello,

I use a BLOB perfectly to store my static files for my website. I'm yet looking to play sounds via the < audio > html element as well via a player. My files are requested via the HTTPS Protocol.

In both cases (audio + player) I can listen them well over any browser, OS, except on iOS (iPhone + iPad) but work on Safari (Mac OSX). 

Any idea why my sound is not correctly interpreted on iOS. Is it any special header meta-data to push inside to stream it well ? 

Thanks for your help.
    Tuesday, January 3, 2017 5:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Yannick,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft forums. We are pleased to answer your query.

The query posted by you has not reached the right forum. In order to assist best on your query, I am moving the query to the right forum.

This will assist you with a faster reply to your query.

Regards,

Pradeep

Kindly click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread and also “Vote as Helpful”.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 11:37 AM
  • Can you explain your set-up a bit more. Also, you can check this with the Apple iOS support as well to see if they can point you in the right direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Md. Shihab

Monday, February 6, 2017 5:42 AM