I want to capture photo from camera before assessment test using asp.net c# web forms RRS feed

• Question

• User-471420332 posted

I want to capture photo from camera before assessment test using asp.net c# web forms, is there any best example to capturing photo to identify candidate. please help us to out this.

Thursday, October 4, 2018 2:05 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

mazhar khan india

I want to capture photo from camera before assessment test using asp.net c# web forms, is there any best example to capturing photo to identify candidate. please help us to out this.

This is not an ASP.NET question.  Read the documentation that comes with the camera.

If you are trying to get the user to take a picture then do a Google search...

https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/media/capturing-images/

Thursday, October 4, 2018 2:08 PM
  • User283571144 posted

Hi mazhar,

According to your description, I couldn't understand your issue clearly,

What do you mean about capture photo from camera before assessment test?

Do you mean you want to capture the photo from the computer's capture and then identify  the people inside the photo?

Best Regards,

Brando

Friday, October 5, 2018 9:18 AM
  • User-471420332 posted

there is online test every 5 mints photo should capture from camera, while user giving the test when user will allow camera.

Friday, October 5, 2018 9:38 AM
  • User475983607 posted

there is online test every 5 mints photo should capture from camera, while user giving the test when user will allow camera.

This question has nothing to do with ASP.NET.  Purchase a camera that has the capabilities you require. 

Friday, October 5, 2018 11:57 AM
  • Friday, October 5, 2018 12:55 PM