signlar concurrent connections with iis 8 on Win Server Essentials 2012 not working! RRS feed

• Question

• User1006312226 posted

I had a signlar app that ran on my windows 10 pro box. I used IIS on it and it allowed me to have 10 concurrent connections.

But now I needed to expand my concurrent connections to my app. So I purchased some new hardware and Windows Server Essentials 2012.

I just setup my signlar app and started opening up browser windows to test it on the new box and I couldn't get more than 4 connections open at once. The fifth browser page just hangs. as soon as I close another browser page the hanging page appears.

I'm completely stumped.

Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:18 AM

All replies

• User283571144 posted

Hi gotaquestion,

But now I needed to expand my concurrent connections to my app. So I purchased some new hardware and Windows Server Essentials 2012.

I just setup my signlar app and started opening up browser windows to test it on the new box and I couldn't get more than 4 connections open at once. The fifth browser page just hangs. as soon as I close another browser page the hanging page appears.

As far as I know, the IIS8's default MaxConnections is 4294967295.

So I don't think it is the reason why the browser page hangs.

I suggest you could check the IIS advanced settings.

More details, you could refer to follow image:

Best Regards,

Brando

Friday, November 18, 2016 8:40 AM