Is there any control like Filter with 2 value points? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Please tell me that are we have any default control Filter with 2 value points. I have represent value which is like range, example : i have total 100 book results. here my control able to provide filter an price range between 5$ - 20$(assume actual filter min value is 0 and max value is 100). Is this control exists? if not please provide how can we implement?

Sample Output Picture:

thanks in advance.

Pallam Madhukar Windows Phone Developer

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:47 AM

Answers

• The default Slider control doesn't let you do this. There could be 3rd party solutions available which would let you select this

Windows Store Developer Solutions, follow us on Twitter: @WSDevSol|| Want more solutions? See our blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:22 AM

All replies

• The default Slider control doesn't let you do this. There could be 3rd party solutions available which would let you select this

Windows Store Developer Solutions, follow us on Twitter: @WSDevSol|| Want more solutions? See our blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:22 AM
  • Hi Prashant H Phadke, thank you for reply, Please can you give sample code links or any reference.

Pallam Madhukar Windows Phone Developer

Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:52 AM
  • The functionality is not available out of the box, so you'd have to write your own user control or buying 3rd party controls that let you have this functionality.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 1:03 AM
  • If you search for "range slider winrt" you will find several 3rd party controls and articles with sample code for two-thumb range sliders. You might want to take a look at several to see if any do what you want. I expect that it wouldn't be too hard to convert Silverlight code implementing this if you can't find a good one already written for Windows.UI.Xaml.

--Rob

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 1:29 AM