none
How much need PC resource to cognizance accordance with the number of people? RRS feed

• Question

• I wanna development program to recognize more than four people.

So I want to know PC Specs for recognize more than four people with Kinect V2.

Please reply.. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:08 AM

Answers

• That's a difficult question to answer. If you mean only in your application, then it's the size of the Body class but even then , some members are not fixed size(Joints and JointOrientations). Either way, you pay the full price in terms of resources the KinectMonitor/Service uses. As for the application itself, I don't have a concrete number but you could probably sit down and guesstimate a number if you check out the Body class and the member types.

• Marked as answer by JaesangKwon Friday, October 28, 2016 7:39 AM
    Monday, August 22, 2016 10:02 AM

All replies

• Kinect v2 can track up to 6 bodies so you can do this with one sensor. As for the specs, see here.
    Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:14 PM
  • Thanks,

I want to know that memory assign for One people Recognize

Thursday, August 18, 2016 4:08 AM
  • I don't understand. You want to know how to assign memory or you want to know how much memory is needed for each body being tracked?
    Friday, August 19, 2016 8:31 AM
  • I want to know how much memory is needed for each body being tracked.

Thanks your reply.

Monday, August 22, 2016 4:50 AM
  • That's a difficult question to answer. If you mean only in your application, then it's the size of the Body class but even then , some members are not fixed size(Joints and JointOrientations). Either way, you pay the full price in terms of resources the KinectMonitor/Service uses. As for the application itself, I don't have a concrete number but you could probably sit down and guesstimate a number if you check out the Body class and the member types.

• Marked as answer by JaesangKwon Friday, October 28, 2016 7:39 AM
    Monday, August 22, 2016 10:02 AM