none
MSDE Uninstallation RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi All,

Am installing the SQL MSDE 2000 with my windows application, i need to uninstall the MSDE Setup while uninstalling the application. Any one can help me here ? Its Urgent.

Am using .Net Framework 2.0.

Thanks in Advance !

Sri
    • Changed type YiChun Chen Monday, March 23, 2009 2:41 AM Do not follow up
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 4:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Durgi,

Could you please help me to clarify your issue more? Do you mean that you want to chained-uninstall both your application and SQL MSDE 2000?

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:33 AM
  • Hi Durgi,

We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thank you!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, March 23, 2009 2:40 AM