Connect with facebook or login with facebook which api??? codeplex FacebookConnect.dll or devacular facebook.dll??? RRS feed

• Question

• User420883698 posted

I am about to develop Facebook Login but nothing seems to be successful for me...

I tryed facebooks new api...with oauth

but if i do that i cant make it work precisly because im using

hiddenfield to save fbid then i do postback to compare the id in a db table to se if it contains this id.

the other thing i tryed is Codeplex solutions and prabirs examples which he blogged recently...

The SDK solution did not work with full functioning login/logout...

Then i tryed devacular example of fb login...but it did not work niether...i got errors constantly...

does anyone know or have an example wich works with the new facebook api wich i can use...

my requirements are...

If there is no fb id in the login table then there is no fb login associated with the user account...

then if you when you login choose to use fb login the fbid should be updated in the table.

Now at login you have fb login associated...then if you already are logged in into fb you should be directly redirected to the

menu page...or if youre not logged in the fb login window should pop up then you get the fb login cookie...then

you get the fbid compare it to the user in the db table...and then you get redirected to the menu page...

any help would be highly appreciated...

Sunday, December 25, 2011 3:06 PM

All replies