none
Hotmail Backup Tool - Free Hotmail to PST RRS feed

• Question

• hi is there someone who can help me to create backup of hotmail account please help me out to create backup of my hotmail account please let me know if it is possbile.
    Saturday, January 5, 2019 6:28 AM

Answers

• Use any email client and You can check the following path 

If you are using Windows Live mail (the email client) they are already stored locally on your computer. To find out if they are actually there navigate to C:\user\your user\app data (may be hidden see below \local\Microsoft\Windows live mail\your mail account (there may be more than one if you have more than one email address configured). 

If app data is not visible you can go to control panel>folder options>show hidden files & folders. 

I doubt they are there but if they are anywhere that is where they would be.  You should also check in the windows.old folder (also hidden) and look in  the same path as the above folder

If problem still persists, you can go with Commercial Hotmail backup utility 

• Edited by simonsdavid Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Nobitassmith Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:13 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:32 AM

All replies

• Hi Nobitassmith.

What do you need to backup? Your email messages, your contacts or both?
    Hotmail does not include any tool to backup your mail messages: you have to use an email client to backup all your emails.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Saturday, January 5, 2019 10:12 AM
  • Use any email client and You can check the following path 

If you are using Windows Live mail (the email client) they are already stored locally on your computer. To find out if they are actually there navigate to C:\user\your user\app data (may be hidden see below \local\Microsoft\Windows live mail\your mail account (there may be more than one if you have more than one email address configured). 

If app data is not visible you can go to control panel>folder options>show hidden files & folders. 

I doubt they are there but if they are anywhere that is where they would be.  You should also check in the windows.old folder (also hidden) and look in  the same path as the above folder

If problem still persists, you can go with Commercial Hotmail backup utility 

• Edited by simonsdavid Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Nobitassmith Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:13 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:32 AM
  • Yes, you can easily create a backup of Hotmail account. If you are using Windows Live mail then, you account emails are already backed up in your system. If not, then use the SysTools Hotmail Backup tool. This will help you download all your emails from Hotmail account at your desired location (hard drive, flash drive, etc.) without any data loss.

You can go to the below link to know more about the tool and its functionalities:

https://www.systoolsgroup.com/hotmail-backup.html 

Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:07 PM
  • If you want to download email backup from Hotmail and save them into PST file then you can try Hotmail Email Backup Software that helps to take email backup from Hotmail and save them into different file format like PST, EML, MSG, PDF and other file format. 

https://www.arysontechnologies.com/hotmail-backup/

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:39 AM
  • Hi,

Everyone has to recommend you third party tool if you are not using Windows Live Mail, because there is not auto-backup option in other email client. You can use Hotmail Backup Software that allows you to save emails, task, drafts etc into your computer system, hard disk, USB and multiple file formats.

Regards

*Please Mark Propose as Answer as a token of Appreciation.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:43 AM
  • According to me, Hotmail Backup Tool is the only safe solution suggested by professionals that can save backup of Hotmail email account to PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, HTML, MHTML, Office 365, Yahoo, Gmail, G Suite, Amazon WorkMail, IMAP, Hotmail, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server and many more. It works amazingly to convert Hotmail to any other format with attachments. Opt its all advance benefits such as batch function, multiple filters, selective mail folder conversion, save report etc. So, use it free trial edition and analyse complete software before to buy on any Windows OS platform.

Friday, July 12, 2019 7:28 AM
  • To create a backup of Hotmail account mailbox the user can use the Softaken Hotmail Backup Pro tool which can download the data and save them into various file format like PST, MBOX, MSG, etc. This software is one of the most reliable software which makes it capable to store the emails data into local hard drive without any risk. To know more you can visit here:- https://www.softaken.com/hotmail-backup-pro
    Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:19 PM