none
Missing LDGraphicsWindow.... command RRS feed

• Question

• Hello LitDev,

i missing LDGraphicsWindow.TransparentGW() and LDGraphicsWindow.TopMostGW("True") in your extension. In the sample with the widget clock you using it. In the aktually Version it isn't this commands. Are you changed the command? 

Best Regards Martin

Friday, September 19, 2014 10:01 AM

Answers

• oh, i saw you changed the command to LDUtilities. It is a wonderful sample for transparent graphic Windows.

Best Regards Martin

• Marked as answer by martmen Friday, September 19, 2014 10:08 AM
    Friday, September 19, 2014 10:08 AM
  • Actually I have refactored a lot of LDUtilities into LDGraphicsWindow, LDZip, LDRegex etc since the LDUtilities was getting out of hand.

The refactored commands will still work from LDUtilities, but not appear in intellisense.  This will be for the next upload when that happens.

• Marked as answer by martmen Saturday, September 20, 2014 1:23 PM
    Friday, September 19, 2014 2:10 PM

All replies

• oh, i saw you changed the command to LDUtilities. It is a wonderful sample for transparent graphic Windows.

Best Regards Martin

• Marked as answer by martmen Friday, September 19, 2014 10:08 AM
    Friday, September 19, 2014 10:08 AM
  • Actually I have refactored a lot of LDUtilities into LDGraphicsWindow, LDZip, LDRegex etc since the LDUtilities was getting out of hand.

The refactored commands will still work from LDUtilities, but not appear in intellisense.  This will be for the next upload when that happens.

• Marked as answer by martmen Saturday, September 20, 2014 1:23 PM
    Friday, September 19, 2014 2:10 PM