Hyperlinks don't appear in WF email if WF initiated by a specific person RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a WF designed using SPD 2007 that starts automatically when a user submit a form (Info Path Form).in the WF, I have send email activities where I send an email to the initiator of the WF and to some other users with the link of the form (Encoded Absolute URL) and it is working fine for different users but for a specific user when the user initiates the WF, all emails sent in this WF instance don't have the link to the form in the email while if other users initiated the WF, the email is sent with the link in it and I couldn't figure out what could be the problem with this user.

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Try with another user with same access rights, if issue continue with this user also means some problem with access rights.

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:24 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Marwa Mostafa Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:18 AM
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:23 AM
  • Hi,

I made a test and the problem isn't in the access rights but what I noticed is that the problem is in the OS version of the user where this user has windows 7 32 bit and office 2007 installed and in this case the links don't appear in the email but when the same user initiates the form from a computer with win XP SP3 and office 2007 with his own account, the links are sent successfully and we tried to work on another windows 7 machine but 64 bit and office 2010 and the link wasn't sent in the email too so I figured out that the problem is in windows 7 and so I want to know if anyone has faced such issue with windows 7 or how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:24 AM