none
error updating online database RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have this error when I want to create a stored procedure in a table in visual studio 2019, my database is online on the Somee.com host

The update cannot continue due to validation errors.
    Correct the following errors and try again.

SQL00000 :: The target database schema could not be retrieved. The reverse engineering operation cannot continue because you do not have the permission View any definition on the server 'MayglowPapeleria.mssql.somee.com'.

What I can do

before I did not give is error. :do

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:46 AM

All replies

• Hola, tengo este error al momento de querer crear un Stored Procedure o una Table en visual studio 2019, mi base de datos esta online en el host de Somee.com

No se puede continuar la actualización debido a errores de validación.  
    Corrija los siguientes errores e inténtelo de nuevo.

SQL00000 :: No se pudo recuperar el esquema de la base de datos de destino. La operación de ingeniería inversa no puede continuar porque no tiene el permiso View Any Definition en el servidor 'MayglowPapeleria.mssql.somee.com'.

que puedo hacer?

antes no me daba es error. :c

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1:15 AM
  • Hi Jon Joestar,

Thank you for posting here.

Please note that the current forum is an English forum, so it is best for you to describe your problem in English.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 3:24 AM
  • The error seems pretty clear.  Either you have the wrong password, or your user's permissions have changed so that you cannot create a stored procedure.  You'll need to check with your provider.

Tim Roberts | Driver MVP Emeritus | Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:44 AM
  • Hi Jon Joestar,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, this seems to be a SQL server permission issue, please check the link below.

Using VS2012's SQL Server Data Tools without VIEW DEFINITIONS permission

If this doesn't help you, I suggest you can ask this question in the SQL Server Forum.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 8:28 AM