none
Can't open experiment neither copy the experiment to another workspace RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I experience a strange behavior when using experiment in Azure ML Studio. it just shows:

Sorry, the Studio ran into a problem.

Activity Id: <label id="supportID" style="box-sizing:inherit;display:inline;margin-bottom:7px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:11px;font-family:'Segoe UI Semibold';text-transform:uppercase;color:#323232;">7EEF36AE-D7E2-4EBE-84D9-A1D096AB5271 2018-09-24 07:53:14Z</label>

We've collected the error info and are working on getting this fixed

when copying to another workspace it gave error: Error: Bad connection between modules found. 

Has someone experienced the same? how to recover my experiment?

Monday, September 24, 2018 7:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Andi,

Thanks for reporting the issue, I can not reproduce your error. Does it work for you now? If not, please share more details so that we can look into it more. 

Regards,

Yutong

Monday, September 24, 2018 2:23 PM
  • Hi Yutong,

Nope, its still showing the error. what i remembered is I was refreshing a dataset (recently updated) by drag and drop it into the experiment. It didn't replace the existing one instead it created new module. I left it two same datasets (old and new) and created new connection to new one. after that it starts showing that strange error and after trying to reload the experiment, it doesnt open till now. Hope this could help you to reproduce the error.

Regards,

Andi

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 2:07 AM