Did not receive Xamarin University redemption code RRS feed

• Question

• User235050 posted

Hello,

On Saturday Nov 10th I ordered a Xamarin University Subscription via my Azure account (JIRI at jirimatejka.com). I can see it has already been processed on Azure site. Also I received confirmation of my order (see screen attached).

I haven’t received the redemption code to activate the subscription yet. On Monday Oct 12th I mailed training@xamarin.com, no response so far. Today (Oct 15th) I mailed them again, no response.

On Tuesday Oct 13th I opened a support case on Azure site, to see if they can help with this. I got a response from support guy that he would try to send the code. No action from then.

Can understand why sending a code may take at least five days...?

Posting it here and hope it will reach relevant person in Xamarin support.

Moderator, please move this post to Xamarin University forum, don't have permission to submit a post there.

thanks

Jiri

Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:57 PM

All replies

• User235050 posted

@hydrogen said: Email to them to speed up the processing time for your question!

Thanks, I already mailed them two times.

Friday, November 16, 2018 1:01 PM
  • User37700 posted

@JiriMatejka - thanks for writing in! Looks like the email was filtered - sorry about that! We will take a look and respond to you via email shortly.

Thanks for your patience! Karina

Monday, November 19, 2018 5:30 PM
  • User235050 posted

Thanks a lot Karina, I appreciate that.

Jiri

Monday, November 19, 2018 7:19 PM
  • User382660 posted

Hi @KarinaUng

Also did not receive the xamarin university redemption code or the confirmation email of the purchase.

-Edward

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:28 AM
  • User37700 posted

@iam3ddie - thank for the ping here. We received your email and @SamirAdadow on my team has responded to you there; we're looking in to this issue and will get back to you shortly via email. Thanks for your patience!

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:18 PM
  • User383539 posted

@KarinaUng
    I have the same issue, if you do not mind assisting me as well. I have forwarded my order confirmation to training@xamarin.com

Thanks in advance, Mamdouh

Saturday, March 16, 2019 6:36 PM
  • User37700 posted

Thanks for the ping @OPS_Dev . Just confirming that we received your email inquiry and will get back to you soon! cc/ @SamirAdadow

Monday, March 18, 2019 8:08 PM
  • User383612 posted

Hi, I also have just signed up and created a new Xamarin University Account, and have yet to receive my redemption code. I have also forwarded the confirmation email to training@xamarin.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:27 AM
  • User22459 posted

Hi, same issue here, I already forwarded my confirmation email yesterday and I've also created a ticket in Azure. I did not get any response yet. Would you please assist me as well? Thanks!

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:33 PM
  • User22459 posted

I've just received the redeem code. Thanks

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:15 PM
  • User383657 posted

@KarinaUng hello, i have the same issue, i did not receive the code :(

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:17 AM
  • User37700 posted

@JessGP - thanks for the ping. Check your email. :)

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:59 PM