none
Entity Framework - no drop down box in Data Sources window. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm trying to teach myself Entity Framework from book "ADO.NET Entity Framework step by step" in chapter 2 I must manipulate data in data sources window by using drop down menu, it should look like this: https://i-msdn.sec.s-msft.com/dynimg/IC132407.gif but I dont have it. what should I do?</p>

Solved - problem was with hardware acceleration. Can someone move this topic to right section and mark it as solved?
    • Edited by Meliegree Thursday, February 5, 2015 8:35 PM
    Thursday, February 5, 2015 7:57 PM

Answers

• Hello Meliegree,

First, it is glad to hear that you got it working and thank you for sharing your solutions & experience here.

>>Can someone move this topic to right section and mark it as solved?

For this, I would help rewrite your solution to my current post and if it is not correct, please tell me or you could reply to yourself and make it as an answer.

Solution for the question:

It is caused by the hardware acceleration. Disable the hardware acceleration.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 6, 2015 2:57 AM