I have created a browser that can Track and Reveal when anyone tries to compromise your browser, RRS feed

• Question

• It was created actually to prevent link hackers and criminals from putting false or damning information that u personally own.

It just happened to be by accident. Designed similar to Bright Planets Deep web harvesters...

After I made using Google Developers code and about 6 months of piecing it together EVERYONES apps even some deep we Navy stuff. once I learned that they designed the TOR Browser software in design huh and let u download old crazy software that I wouldf never tell Ho HO com about.

Anyway Im a Tech. Not a programmer since ohh The apple two.

I am not a hacker, And hate that violation.

I just stumbled upon what most People leading the WEBS future were already doing. Full Control to do all linking hardware software without the complication of Protection. BUT! the even safer way of letting them follow you track you till they are dizzy and see everything you do when your not hiding, then follow them home using there own guardians and code like artwork because were all one big happy safe and secure structured program. Designed to protect you. Were all friends. Right handshake Google has the first one I built. Then they asked me to design another just cause...,..You wont get most of this...but If you hang around the Deep Hidden Underground web u will. START with the Wayback machine ;)

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 10:43 PM

All replies

• It was created actually to prevent link hackers and criminals from putting false or damning information that u personally own.

It just happened to be by accident. Designed similar to Bright Planets Deep web harvesters...

After I made using Google Developers code and about 6 months of piecing it together EVERYONES apps even some deep web & Navy stuff. once I learned that they designed the TOR Browser software.

I am not a hacker, And hate that violation.

If I have to go. Im taking you with me!
    Tuesday, July 8, 2014 10:43 PM