none
Open link in new tab using -- javascript:void(window.open('Url'),'_blank') in rdlc file RRS feed

• Question

• i am creating reports in rdlc file using report viewer,  i want to open link in new tab so i used  javascript:void(window.open('Url'),'_blank') it is working in all the browser while i am running in debugging mode but when i call this report in share Point page using iframe then this is working in chrome only, others browsers are not supporting this script what should i do.
    Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:28 AM

All replies

• Hi AshishTiwari,

Refer to your description, this issue is about the SharePoint development. Since our forum is to discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor, I will help you move this thread to this appropriate forum: SharePoint  >  SharePoint 2013 - Development and Programming to seek for the professional support for your issue, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:44 AM
  • Sara,

Did you ever find a solution for this?

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:36 PM
  • Hi Sara,

This was not working in my RDLC file so i used report viewer property  HyperlinkTarget="_Blank" now all my links are opening in new tab

Regards

ashish

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 4:45 AM