none
Cannot link MSDN Subscriber ID to Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Today, when I tried to link my Azure subscription to my MSDN subscription, neither my associated email address nor my MSDN subscriber ID were accepted to "link" my Azure subscription.  I thought that was already the case, since I see $150 credit per month on Azure based on my current MSDN subscription.

I need to find out why my Azure SQL database was functioning just fine on July 3 and 4, but today, July 5, 2016, it cannot be accessed by SQL Server Management studio the same way it was just the day before.

The logic of the screens for opening an Azure support request from portal.azure.com are toally messed up.  They should *ALREADY* know my Azure account is based on my MSDN subscription.  I shouldn't have to pay extra to ask why I cannot connect today to the very same Azure SQL database I successfully connected too multiple times the previous two days, both from home and from a coffee shop (with appropriate Azure firewall rules).

If you think development is tough now, think how hard it was using punched cards :-)

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 10:07 PM

Answers

• Please contact Azure support and they should be able to assist you with this.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/

Thanks,

Sowmya

Sowmya MSDN Subscription Feedback

Monday, July 11, 2016 6:59 PM